On Thursday, February 6, 2020 at 4:04:42 AM UTC+5:30, Sean Corfield wrote:

> > because I still haven't found a development environment I like better
> than LightTable
>

> Have you looked at Atom/Chlorine recently? It has the same inline result
> display that LightTable had, it has a built-in ClojureScript REPL, support
> for Socket REPLs (in local and remote processes), and support for
> shadow-cljs if you’re in the ClojureScript world.
>

> I used to use LightTable all the time but after it stopped being
> maintained I gave up on it and went back to Emacs for a while, then
> switched to Atom/ProtoREPL – until ProtoREPL stopped being maintained – and
> then to Atom/Chlorine where I’ve been extremely happy for over a year.

Going a bit OT for this thread because LightTable came up here a couple of
times in context of bitrot.

Pratik Karki, who took on LightTable's maintainership, is scheduled to
speak about the IDE at IN/Clojure (https://inclojure.org) next week.

Incidentally, Bozhidar is also going to speak and his subject is the Future
of Clojure tooling.

As an Emacs/Prelude/CIDER user who also _really_ like LightTable, I dearly
hope their futures are promising.

May the Source be with us,
- Aditya
https://github.com/adityaathalye