Hi Nathan (& team), thanks for the post/update it's filled with interesting
info on a mature Clojure codebase.

One quick question from me - do you have any open-source projects planned?
In a purely selfish sense I would love to take a look at the custom
language!

I look forward to seeing the product when it's available, this is very much
in my area of interest.

Best,
 Derek