Great post on the technical choices made in developing this platform.  Do
you plan on writing a post that describes in detail the system architecture
that is the bread and butter of the product/platform itself?

The website intriguingly states, "Red Planet Labs is pioneering a radically
new kind of software tool. It's not just for the initial construction of an
application, but also encapsulates deployment, monitoring, and maintenance.
It implements the first truly cohesive model for building software
applications – a set of abstractions that can build any application at any
scale with greatly reduced engineering cost."

It seems like a full article expanding on the infrastructure-level design,
and the approach to generalizing and abstracting infrastructure, would be
very interesting.