Hi,

We're hiring a full-time developer in the US. It's all Clojure and
Clojurescript.  If you like dynamic and data-driven architectures, I'd love
to talk to you.

QUALIFICATIONS

   - Two years or more with frontend technologies and programming
   - Some experience and familiarity with ClojureScript (or Clojure and
   other frontend technology)
   - Experience with React and modern approaches for building a SPA (Single
   Page App)
   - Comfortable working at a startup, prior startup experience
   (fast-paced, rapid iteration, evolving requirements)
   - An understanding and preference for data-driven architectures
   - Must have ideas and opinions. What do _you_ want to explore?
   - Bonus: Any experience with the AEC (Architecture, Engineering,
   Construction) industry is appreciated. Have you worked in the AEC industry
   before? Have you engaged in your own home renovations?  Have you changed a
   light fixture or painted your home? Anything?
   - Bonus: Any experience with Datomic
   - Bonus: WebGL / three.js or Unity Engine development
   - Bonus: Experience with *Fulcro*, EQL or other graph querying, CQRS

FUNCTIONS

   - Shape our user-facing Clojure, ClojureScript, and Datomic stack
   - Participate in all phases of the work: design, coding, debugging,
   documentation, etc
   - Performs system analysis and programming activities that may require
   research
   - Help to gather requirements from the product, marketing, and
   operations teams
   - Responsibility for managing your own tasks and sprints

Full job post: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2632816567/
Apply through that link or email me.

Marc Limotte
CTO & Co-founder, Skipp