Do you want to create an html visualization in html? The main thing to
check is other code walkers for reference
like https://github.com/ztellman/riddley but I strongly recommend trying
this out yourself without using other libraries as you will learn a lot in
the process.

You don't need to "convert" clojure to nested lists. It already is a nested
list. Wrapping a clojure exp in a macro provides the macro with the
unevaluated nested data. Alternatively, when viewing files, then you simply
want to call read/read-string on raw clj file data.