Rich didn't chime in about the overload of 'first', which probably means
that's out.  find-first is better than ffirst, but it's not really accurate,
IMO.  You don't have to "find" it.  it's just the first one for which the
predicate is true.  (get-first ... ) has one less letter than (find-first
...) but there's probably some other problem with that.  (first ...) is the
most genius to me if you step back from historical ties ... and newbies like
me have the best chance of discovering it.  But keep in mind, I'm just
casually following the discussions right now -- not working in clojure at
the moment.