Hi Clojurites!

I'm reading about Clojure and ClojureCLR with great interest.  Since
I'm a .net developer with little Java / JVM experience, I'm
particularly interested in ClojureCLR.  It seems like David M. and
crew are doing a fantastic job with the CLR implementation!  A few
quick questions:

1.  Re. CLR Interop -- one thing I didn't see mentioned on the wiki
is .net attributes (metadata).  Will annotating methods, properties,
etc with attributes be supported?

2.  What are the performance goals for ClojureCLR?  I saw a video
overview of Clojure by Rich in which he stated (perhaps with certain
caveats that I don't recall) that essentially Clojure ran at speeds
comparable to Java.  Is having ClojureCLR run at speeds comparable to
C# a realistic goal?  What's the current performance story?

3.  I get the basic concept that native Clojure data structures are
immutable and persistent.  This is obviously an impedance mismatch
when dealing with JVM or .net objects and APIs that are built around
mutable state.   Where can I more info regarding best practices in
getting these two different animals to work well together within an
app?

   Thanks,
   Mike