> Now when I try to get a REPL (by using clojure.main as the startup class), I
> get an error about clojure/core.clj not being on the classpath. While a very
> rough solution would be to just move clj/clojure somewhere on the path, I'd
> like to know how to change the classpath for a module.

Are you using the La Clojure plugin? You can start a REPL console from
the tools menu (Tools ->Clojure REPL -> Add New, bound to CTRL-ALT-A
by default).

If not, the best thing would be to install it:

1. go to File -> Settings
2. select the Plugins section from the list on the left
3. type clojure into the plugin search box
4. select the La Clojure plugin (it'll be under the "available" tab
5. click on the "install" button at the top left of the plugins page

> I did try playing with the module settings and add a 'library' which has a
> path to clj/clojure, but I must be doing something wrong, as it doesn't seem
> to affect the -cp option of the java invocation (I'm checking this using the
> output window).

The REPL that LaClojure gives you will have the same class path as
your clojure project - so you should have both Clojure & Clojure
Contrib available, as well as any libraries that your project has
defined.

Hope this helps!

Cheers,
Ian.