On Sun, Mar 7, 2010 at 10:40 AM, Meikel Brandmeyer <m...@kotka.de> wrote:

> So your point boils down to emacs and lein don't work on Windows. I
> don't know about emacs, but at least for leiningen there is some
> activity at that front (cf. Rob's response).
>
> So I still think: if you have trouble with clojure and Windows, you are
> probably using the wrong tools.

I wrestled with trying to set up emacs and clojure under Windows, but
quickly gave up on trying to do it all by hand and just downloaded
Clojure Box (http://clojure.bighugh.com/), which was about as painless
as I could hope for. I'm still getting my toes wet in Clojure, though,
and have only used it for trying out quick ideas and doing little
quickie tutorial type problems, so I can't say how well it would work
for more industrial-sized projects.

Mark