On Wed, Mar 17, 2010 at 3:08 AM, mac <markus.gustavs...@gmail.com> wrote:
After just a little more test and polish I plan on calling clj-native
1.0. But clj-native is a *really* boring name so I want to change it
before 1.0 and I don't have very good imagination when it comes to
these things.
So I need your help.
It doesn't have to have anything to do with anything, could just be
something that sounds funny, like sasquatch, that's a funny word.
What about cocytus, the deepest level of hell in Dante's inferno. I guess you cannot go lower level than that :) And it reflect the pain of leaving clojure to write native code.

There are also the clo-cytus or clocytus variations.

Alexandre