I am pretty sure the book uses the idiomatic Java interop forms except where specifically demonstrating the other forms exist. If that is not true it is an erratum, please let me know.

Stu

Hi,

one difference which shows up everywhere, is the method and
constructor notation. While in the book the old is used - (. obj
(method args ...)) - one should stick to the new one - (.method obj
args ...). Similar for Contructors. (note trailing dot) and Static/
methodCalls.

Since I haven't read the book, yet, I can't say for other differences.

Sincerely
Meikel

To unsubscribe from this group, send email to clojure +unsubscribegooglegroups.com or reply to this email with the words "REMOVE ME" as the subject.