The labrepl project (http://github.com/relevance/labrepl) is a tutorial environment for learning Clojure. It is open source under the same license as Clojure. Whether you are learning Clojure on your own, or teaching or learning in a classroom environment, I want labrepl to be useful to you.

Features:

* A compojure-based application that delivers step-by-step instructions for writing Clojure code * lab instructions, solutions, and tests (currently enough for 3-4 days of instructor-led training, YMMV)
* IDE integration (ish, see below)

Help wanted:

As the creator of labrepl, I intend to keep it up to date. I will be adding new labs, adding new features, and making sure that the labs all work with whatever new hotness appears in the Clojure language. But I need your help. Specifically, I would like volunteers to sign up for the following tasks:

(1) NetBeans integration: Test the instructions in the README and make sure that they work, and show off NetBeans/Enclojure in its best light. Bonus credit for writing a lab specifically on using Enclojure. (2) CounterClockwise integration: Ditto above but for Eclipse/ Counterclockwise.
(3) IDEA integration: Ditto but for IDEA/La Clojure.
(4) Maven integration. The instruction use leiningen and project.clj, but the maven pom.xml is checked in. For Java folks, it might be easier to have instructions that just use maven and skip leiningen. (5) Out-of-box experience audit. Is the leiningen-based setup easy enough? If not, please make something simpler (maybe shell scripts that pull the libs from a download site?)
(6) Better windows instructions/integration.

Let's make getting started with Clojure easier!

Stu