On 23 Mar 2010, at 19:53, Lee Spector wrote:

I'm intrigued by what I've read here about labrepl, but can someone tell me if it's possible that the lein installation step will mess up my existing setup in any way?

I don't think so. Unless you have an existing script called "lein" on your machine, installing Leiningen shouldn't interfere with anything else. It even downloads its own copy of Clojure.

Better yet, using Leiningen inside a project directory should not interfere with anything outside of that directory. So if you download labrepl and let Leiningen take care of the dependencies, you will end up with lots of files in your labrepl directory, but no other Clojure projects (or in fact anything) are modified. Except, of course, your local Maven repository, but I hope that this is all managed correctly - certainly don't understand how it works, but it seems to work fine.

Konrad.