On 25 Mar, 01:16, Mark Engelberg <mark.engelb...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I tried following Rob Wolfe's zip file instructions.  The bin\lein deps
> command seemed to work fine, but when I then invoked bin\repl, I got the
> following error:

[...]

> brepl-0.0.1.jar;C:\labrepl-package\core\leiningen-1.1.0-standalone.jar";.;C
> :\Pro
> gram Files\Java\jre6\lib\ext\QTJava.zip;src;test;config;data
> Files\Java\jre6\lib\e
> xt\QTJava/zip;src;test;config;data
> Files\Java\jre6\lib\ext\QTJava.zip;
> src;test;config;data

Yeah, there is a bug in repl.bat. This error occurs when there is a
path
with spaces on class path.
Change this line in repl.bat:
set CLASSPATH=%CPLIB%;%CPCORE%;%CLASSPATH%;src;test;config;data

like this:
set CLASSPATH=%CPLIB%;%CPCORE%;"%CLASSPATH%";src;test;config;data

(note quotation marks around %CLASSPATH%)

HTH,
Rob