We just started using Clojure and Conjure in the project I'm currently
working on called IMSMA.

IMSMA is a project which keeps track of landmines in war torn
countries so humanitarian efforts can clean them up. The java app
version uses mapping software, Jboss, Hibernate and the usual java
libraries. Unfortunately, this made installation of IMSMA difficult
and very large.

Our customer decided they needed a smaller version of IMSMA for just
capturing data which can then interface with the IMSMA app. The design
we decided on is a small web app which can be either installed
locally, or on a lan (most of our users are in remote locations
without a consistent internet connection). After looking at
alternatives, we decided to go with Conjure. Conjure gave us rapid
development and access to all of our java code base.

We're still in the development stage but expect to release in July.
Even though I'm the only one on the team with previous Clojure
experience (I created Conjure as a learning project), we're actually a
little ahead of schedule in development.

I don't have any stats on the number of transactions per day. The web
app we're designing is internal software and isn't expected to see
much volume.

-Matt Courtney