On Apr 19, 2010, at 5:55 , Daniel Glauser wrote:

> I would like to start a thread about Clojure use in production.  Who
> is using it?  And for what?  What kind of load do you have on the
> system in terms of approximate transactions per day?  Would you mind
> if your example was featured in a presentation?

Not a big webapp and not many transactions but we use clojure in a final
factory test tool I wrote for my team that checks if our installations went
well. Works like a charm :). The big + of clojure here is that we don't need to
install anything on the machines just copy a jar and run it.

Regards,
Heinz