Sure. Here's my clj script:
#!/bin/sh

if [ -z "$1" ]; then
    exec java -server jline.ConsoleRunner clojure.main
else
    SCRIPT=$(dirname $1)
    export CLASSPATH=$SCRIPT/*:$SCRIPT:$CLASSPATH
    exec java -Xmx3G -server clojure.main "$1" "$@"
fi

(Usually I don't have the -Xmx flag there. I added it for this test)

I'm using a fresh build of clojure and clojure-contrib from the github
1.2.0-MASTER branch. If I try to run it with the 1.1.0 jars I get this
error:
clojure.lang.LineNumberingPushbackReader cannot be cast to
java.lang.String (cat.clj:0)
        at clojure.lang.Compiler.eval(Compiler.java:4658)
        at clojure.lang.Compiler.load(Compiler.java:4972)
        at clojure.lang.Compiler.loadFile(Compiler.java:4939)
        at clojure.main$load_script__7405.invoke(main.clj:213)
        at clojure.main$script_opt__7442.invoke(main.clj:265)
        at clojure.main$main__7466.doInvoke(main.clj:346)
        at clojure.lang.RestFn.invoke(RestFn.java:426)
        at clojure.lang.Var.invoke(Var.java:363)
        at clojure.lang.AFn.applyToHelper(AFn.java:175)
        at clojure.lang.Var.applyTo(Var.java:476)
        at clojure.main.main(main.java:37)

How big is your words file? 100 copies of /usr/share/dict/words on
this machine is 267 megabyes.