1) Sure. I'm preparing financial and operational data analyzer now for
corporate usage. Some kind of BI/EPM application for specific needs.
2) Usually bleeding-edge or latest releases of following libraries:
     - Compojure (thanks James for your great work)
     - Hiccup
     - Ring
     - Oyako (thanks Brian for your ideas)
     - scriptjure (want to replace my js with this generator)

3) Interactive development, fresh and fun to work with, hiccup-style
html generation.
4) Debugging in emacs with breakpoints and steps, better documentation
on some libraries, add record validation support in oyako.
    I think that we need better persistency solution, as for me oyako
could be great base for it.

5) Thank you guys, for your work on making clojure better

- Oleg