On 30 June 2010 06:33, cageface <milese...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Jun 29, 12:54 pm, Chas Emerick <cemer...@snowtide.com> wrote:
> > Indeed, there are many nontrivial personas that actively wish for a
> > smaller (or at least not maximally large), more exclusive community.
>
> Only a fool would actively wish for a smaller community. Some of just
> recognize that selling a sports car to grandma might not be in her or
> our best interests.
>
> Make Clojure as easy as possible for the beginner as long as you don't
> make it less useful for the expert in the process.

I swear, step by step Clojure is falling into the Common Lisp death spiral.
 As usual, too, it's the community at fault, not the creator.

Are you *trying* to evoke the "Smug Lisp Weenie" vibe, cageface, or is this
just a natural byproduct of being a burgeoning Smug Clojure Weenie?

--
"Perhaps people don't believe this, but throughout all of the discussions of
entering China our focus has really been what's best for the Chinese people.