Hello everyone,
Just for educational purposes, I'm writing a simple lisp compiler and
am stuck on a small problem.

I'm trying to write a function called (compile-function), which will
take a function as input and compile it.

If that function calls other functions, I would like (compile-
function) to automatically compile the called functions as well.

But I'm stuck on how to tell whether a function will be called or not.
Particularly when functions are passed around as objects.

So the question is this: Given a function f, how can I find all the
functions that f depends on?

Thanks a lot for your help
  -Patrick