On Thu, Sep 23, 2010 at 8:16 PM, Alyssa Kwan <alyssa.c.k...@gmail.com> wrote:
> There's no need for any transaction boundary; you just
> have to make sure that compareAndSet does a durable swap.

I had the chance to read your code today. You have a transaction
boundary in DRef.set() which is called by LockingTransaction.run() at
commit time. My point was that if you weren't intrusively modifying
LockingTransaction.java you would need to take care of that somewhere
else, the most obvious place being a dosync wrapper form. All you
would need is a seq of 'vals' returned on a commited run(). That would
also be useful for application-side transaction logging, etc.

-Per