Right. One of the most important aspects of a site like this is it's
tutorial. The tutorial should be interactive, much like tryhaskell's
tutorial. That's one of the biggest things that needs to be done.

Beyond that, tutorial authors would be great as well. If somebody
feels like writing a tutorial section or improving the existing ones,
have at it. It's a great way to examine your own Clojure knowledge and
very helpfully contribute to the project at the same time.