On Fri, Dec 10, 2010 at 11:20 AM, javajosh <javaj...@gmail.com> wrote:
> (conflicting advice snipped)
>
> If we can reach consensus on best (easiest, least error-prone) path to
> getting a working emacs clojure environment up on OSX I'll happily
> execute and even write up my experience.

I don't use OS X so I can't comment on such a consensus, but while I
appreciate the sentiment, it's actually harmful to some degree to have
lots of blog posts scattered around everywhere that all have slightly
different advice, especially since that advice usually becomes
outdated within the year. I strongly suggest improving the docs on the
Clojure wiki instead; that way errors can be fixed by the community.

thanks,
Phil