n00b questions :)

1. How do I create a function and/or a macro that accepts an unbound
name and interprets that name as a symbol?

example:
(defn perpetuate [name & args]
   (do-stuff-with name args)
   (println name))

=> (perpetuate world arg1 arg2)
world

this may seem silly or non-idiomatic, but really for specific
functions (and more likely macros) I don't want to have to protect the
name for it to be interpreted as a symbol. This is simply to
accommodate my personal, good or bad, behaviors.

2. Is there a form for anonymous macros?

i.e. I know I can do : (fn[x](do x)), but can I not do: (macro[x](let
[x# x] `(do x)))   ?

Thanks!