2011/1/19 Luc Prefontaine <lprefonta...@softaddicts.ca>

> Ken,
>
> It's always easy to complain and you seem excellent at it.
> However, to investigate any problem, hard facts are needed to
> support the fixing process.
>
> There are little facts reported in your emails about the problems you
> experienced according to you regarding ccw.
>
> Not reading wiki pages available, not investigating available links
> about ccw are more a sign of mental laziness than anything else or
> some form of disdain.
>
> It's clear that you are not familiar with Eclipse and this is a
> sinequanone condition to use an IDE. Either read Eclipse
> documentation or develop knowledge to extensive use
> before ranting about it. Whatever is efficient for you.
>
> If these mundane activities are not important to you then maybe you
> should balance your post contents a bit and change the ranting/facts
> ratio. You cannot hold others responsible for your lack of knowledge
> in some areas.
>
> I see the same pattern with your ranting against the numeric
> optimizations in 1.3. All of these discussions are available in the
> google group mailing list but it seems you did not read them to fully
> understand the pros and cons of each approach that where evaluated.
>
> Too bad you joined the group after these decisions where made.
> It's up to you to live with it and catch up. That's your problem,
> not ours.
>
> You have been asked kindly to change your tone.
>
> Lucky for you, I do not use white gloves most of the time so you get my
> appreciation of your contribution straight here.
>
> As nice as some of your previous posts:
>
> It's easy to write things like you do when you do not have any face to
> face contact with the recipients of your diatribes. I'm big, mean and
> I hate prima donnas. You would not even try to use that tone with a guy
> like me. You did not even rant at me and I cannot stand your posts
> anymore.
>
> You should change career, maybe the Hollywood star system would be
> an alternative.
>
> To prevent myself from throwing-up daily, I added a rule to my email
> client so emails having your name in it ends up in the junk folder.
> I regularly empty it without reading its content.
>
> I invite others that find your tone inconvenient to do the same.

I really tried not to come to such extremes, but I'll too follow this
advice. The filter rule will help me resist the temptation of doing more
harm than good by continuing to participate to ruining Clojure's mailing
list good reputation.
Too bad I'll certainly miss some interesting content in the process, but I
can live with that.