On Fri, 4 Feb 2011 18:00:24 -0800
Sean Corfield <seancorfi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Feb 4, 2011 at 5:24 PM, Eugen Dück <eu...@dueck.org> wrote:
> > Furthermore, I was really surprised to find on
> > http://clojure.org/contributing
> > that I have to send a (non-e)mail around the world to be able to
> > contribute
> Written acceptance of a contributor's agreement is fairly common on
> large open source projects so that there is legal clearance for
> inclusion of your contribution under the terms of the project license.

I find it funny that it takes more paper to sign up as a clojure
contributor, which apparently has no benefits to me except bragging
rights, than it did to get my Chickasaw Nation citizenship, which has
benefits like scholarships, clothing grants for my school-age
children, school & housing grants, and of course, voting in tribal
elections.

       <mike
--
Mike Meyer <m...@mired.org>             http://www.mired.org/consulting.html