I have to give some more background on this. Me and a friend are doing
this for school we never did anything like it so we just make up as we
go. My task is to write (at this point I changed to objective to
improving the existing programm) the programm. His task was to do all
the mesurements. I just took his mesurments for granted (the showed
the same factors as what we messured) and tried (without success) to
find why clojure is not using the CPU right.

Thx for pointing this out for me. Lessen learn.

I have no Idea where to go now. I should probebly learn how to really
profile but the few tries I mad didn't really help me.  I have enougth
to write about for the school project.