On Tue, Apr 5, 2011 at 9:47 AM, Ken Wesson <kwess...@gmail.com> wrote:
> That's pretty evil. Their behavior makes Clojure look unprofessional,
> or even hacked, and is confusing to users trying to reach the page.

It's pretty standard behavior for domain registrars. I manage a lot of
domains for clients and things like this happen from time to time.

A local hosting company _just_ notified me that the credit cards they
have on file expired for a couple of sites (one of them expired nearly
three years ago!) so I'm working with them - and the clients - to get
updated credit card information and reinstate hosting. If they'd given
me advance warning (like most hosting companies do most of the time),
I would have had time to get everything updated before we had
problems. Generally, that hosting company is pretty good about that.
As Stuart said, this is just one of those little glitches that happens
from time to time.

I'm guessing you haven't had to deal much with domain registration? :)
--
Sean A Corfield -- (904) 302-SEAN
Railo Technologies, Inc. -- http://www.getrailo.com/

"Perfection is the enemy of the good."