On Mon, May 9, 2011 at 6:06 PM, Paul deGrandis <paul.degran...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I really like the code in Stuart Sierra's lazytest:
> https://github.com/stuartsierra/lazytest/tree/master/modules/lazytest/src/main/clojure/lazytest
>
> The code in Enlive is also a really great read:
> https://github.com/cgrand/enlive
>
> I also would recommend going through compojure.

It can be instructive to read code posted to this list, too -- as long
as you also read any criticisms of that code. Though a lot of it isn't
"domain-specific", but general example and algorithm code. Much of it
helps get a grasp on how to do certain kinds of data processing in
Clojure's functional paradigm, though, and using its collection types.