You might want to take a look at the clojars project:
https://github.com/ato/clojars-web

It's not quite to the scale you're looking for, but it's a start.

Also keep in mind that a lot of business apps in Clojure look more
like libraries (for a specific domain problem) than applications, so
looking at large libraries might not be a bad substitute.

I'm also working on a project to augment clojars called clopi (Clojure
Package Index), that will let you filter results based on project
metrics (for example, line count), project activity, etc.  It also
displays the dependency information (the default rank score for
searching), allowing you mostly to answer the question "Which library
should I choose?" but also can help you find possible business
applications (edge/external-nodes in the graph, ie: projects which
nothing else depend upon).  I'll ping you when it's live.

Paul