I think there are a few things most people agree about:

- The people in the comunity are genaraly very nice and help noobs
(stackoverflow, irc. mailinglist ...)
- Clojure.org has very cool content.
- Clojure.org is not a good place for noob

So i propose some things that I think would make a better clojure
expirance.

- A beginner friendly tutorial on the clojure getting started page.
   -  take the debugging proviling away form there and put them into
there own places
- How to get clojure running? There should be an example of how to
download, compile and start clojure AND there should be references to
the other ways to get clojure to run lein, cake, cljr
- On clojure.org should have more links to recources, for example all
books about clojure (like in scala    http://www.scala-lang.org/node/959),
there should be EASY to find links to clojuredocs, gettingclojure ...,
the Videos interduced clojure many people the should be put on
clojure.org.
- The news don't get updated enough that makes it look like nothing
happens.

A lot of information is in the web (blog ...) we just have to collect
it and present it on clojure.org