On Fri, May 20, 2011 at 3:04 PM, Lee Spector <lspec...@hampshire.edu> wrote:

> To clarify, David, when you say "it just worked" you mean that when you
> select Edit > Indent > Indent lines then the line containing the insertion
> point is moved (left or right, as appropriate) to conform to standard Lisp
> indentation conventions with respect to the code above it (e.g. with respect
> to the position that you are within an s-expression, etc.)?

Ah I thought you were talking about proper automatic indentation as you
enter in code not selective *re-indentation*. As far as I can tell in the
existing Clojure tools there are only varying degrees of interpretation as
to what constitutes proper Lisp formatting.

But I've found this to be the case regardless of what combination of
programming language + editing tool I use.

David