*This isn't meant to start a flame-war!*

I am pretty convinced that I want to use Clojure as my primary tool
(in place of Java/Groovy Spring and Hibernate) in writing Enterprise
applications on the JVM.  By Enterprise I mean that my solution has to
be very stable, maintainable by others, subject to a number of stake-
holders and so on.

Part of the attraction of Java is the set of well-established tools
for certain things:

 - maven/gradle/ant for building
 - Spring for glue and a gazillion other things (disclaimer: I used to
work for them as a Consultant)
 - Hibernate for ORM
 - JUnit/TestNG
 - and so on

I am convinced that Clojure offers a different playing field in terms
of building blocks; due to its power it seems that there isn't the
need for such heavyweight players, rather rolling your own, or using
light-weigh libraries seems to possible.

That is excellent news, but I need to start somewhere.

So, what do other enterprise developers use?  There are a gazillion
libraries out there but where do you start?  For example (religious
war starts now):

 - cake seems to be a superset of lein but lein seems to be the
preferred choice - which should a newbie go with
 - what behaviour driven testing (i.e. BDD) library would you use (for
integration tests)
 - which unit testing framework do you use (lazy-test's watch method
is very appealing)
 - which CI servers have you integrated Clojure with, and how?
 - which other high quality libraries can you recommend (akin to
JodaTime)

Basically, what supporting infrastructure do you guys use to build
large Clojure apps.

I hope the gist of this request comes through - I, of course, should
try them all, but if recommendations are always welcome.