Hi Ambrose,

 I haven't been exposed to logic programming besides the examples David
posted to the list. I found your tutorial very easy to follow and to read. I
have two minor nit-picks.

   1. I understand, that these o, e and some third, I think, suffixes are
   there historically. And for someone not used to logic programming they are
   as counter-intuitive as it can get: o == relati*o*n? o.O WTF. Maybe you
   can motivate a little why they are called like that historically? I
   personally need such explanations in case of such (on first sight) unrelated
   things.
   2. After going through some more or less easy to follow and to understand
   examples, you dive into the interesting stuff: the definition of typedo -
   and loose me completely with c, e, t, k, m, v, s and ?r. I understand that c
   probably means context, e expression and t type. But trying to keep the
   meaning of exists, matche, geto and other funny names with strange suffixes
   in the cache *and* coping with one character locals is - at least for me
   - a bit much.

Other than that: very nice tutorial indeed. :)

Sincerely
Meikel