Hi,

Am Mittwoch, 20. Juli 2011 15:28:58 UTC+2 schrieb Ambrose Bonnaire-Sergeant:

> I also dropped the whole walkthrough with typedo, and replaced it with an
> interesting (but much easier) look at geto.
> See "Utility Function: geto" for the new section.
>
> https://github.com/frenchy64/Logic-Starter/wiki
>
> Let me know what you think.

Quite nice. Although I found the walkthrough good to get an understanding
what's going, just difficult to follow because of the short local names. But
it's certainly better too separate out geto. And while we are breaking
conventions ;-P: would geto not better be named mapsto? with exchanged
argument order?

(defn mapsto?
  [env sym type]
  (matche [env]
    ([[[sym :- type] . _]])
    ([[_ . ?rest]] (mapsto? ?rest sym type))))

Sincerely
Meikel