On 24 Jul 2011, at 23:10, Eric Lavigne wrote:

> Also, look for a recent post by Peter Taoussanis. It sounds like he has come
> up with a very good workflow for ClojureScript development.

That certainly looks very interesting and exactly the kind of thing I was
looking for.

Also, with respect to the lack of ability to interact with the browser directly
through the REPL or editor like with emacs-swank-slime, is it fair to assume
that this is just due to the current implementation being Rhino-based? Also
ClojureScript doesn't support eval, I'm assuming JavaScript does - otherwise we
wouldn't have so many AJAX tricks where websites spit bits of js at the browser
to manipulate the dom. I'm therefore wondering if it will eventually be
possible to spit fragments of compiled ClojureScript at a browser to do similar
things?

Sam

---
http://sam.aaron.name