On Jul 25, 6:11 pm, James Keats <james.w.ke...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I ask, what is it that I did other than "seriously inquire about the
> rationale"?!
You started a thread with the non-serious title, "Alright, fess up,
whose unhappy with clojurescript?"
instead of the more serious "Comments on the clojurescript rationale."
Having done that, you could have addressed the rationale.

> then there's a big wide merciless world out there that'll find it
> absolutely ridiculous for Rich Hickey to rail against classes and
> inheritance on and on and then favor a library and post a link titled
> "inheritance" that argues for hoisting a pseudoclassical version of it
> upon a language that tries to be functional as proof that it is
> advantageous. Perhaps clojure itself should have classes and
> inheritance and Rich should instead of apologizing for having once
> taught it to people apologize for teaching them clojure.

Oh dear, this is jumbled prose for someone who "always advocates"
taking
a "managerial attitude."  So much for the managerial attitude. What
happened to "love you, man"? One gathers that managers offer
conditional
apologies and then quickly and resentfully withdraw them.