Hi David!

thanks for the fast reply and this solution.

I haven't gotten it to work yet, but this is more than likely due to me not
really understanding how to put all the moving parts together.

Here is what I did:

Put your code into 'browser-repl'. Now if I execute this on the command line
I get this prompt

#'user/env
"Type: " :cljs/quit " to quit"
Starting Server on Port: 9000
ClojureScript:cljs.user>

and when I open up some page with clojure script (e.g.
samples/repl/index.html) I can execute sutff in the browser such as
(js/alert "hello, world!").

However, if I run the script as an inferior-lisp process I also get this
output in the *inferior-lisp* window

#'user/env
"Type: " :cljs/quit " to quit"
Starting Server on Port: 9000
ClojureScript:cljs.user>

but I can't connect the browser. the file still loads but if I enter stuff
in the repl the repl just hangs.

I am sure I am missing something, right now I just don't see what.

thanks for the help so far.
Paul