Hi Volker,

not sure I understand you correctly. You should still be able to type
into the repl and get results, even if it is 'in-browser', right? At
least that works for me if I start the browser repl on the command
line. So it should also work in Emacs, I am pretty sure its something
weird with my setup.

(Btw. My previous shorter reply should have arrived __after__ the
longer (see timestamps), not sure why google groups is mixing up the
order of my emails)

cheers
Paul