I believe this is google's official blog <http://dartinside.com/> to discuss
and track issues around Dart <http://www.dartlang.org/>:

Google's leaked memo about the Future of
Javascript<http://pastebin.com/NUMTTrKj> says
that Dart (formerly Dash) wants to make a "*clean break*" from the current
Javascript language.

*Dash will be spec complete and have working bits for the browser in Q1
2011.*
*Developers who can focus solely on Chrome can expect to be able to rely on*
*some Dash features built into Chrome within a year.  ...*
*
*
*...*
*
*
*What happened to JSPrime?*
*The JSPrime effort was begun to unify and be a (single!) successor to GWT *
*and Closure/JSCompiler, suitable for large-scale development inside and *
*outside Google, including being amenable to IDE-like tools and static*
*compiler optimizations. The JSPrime team is happily folding its efforts
into*
*Dash now that everyone agrees Dash will explicitly include the same goals.*

So for the Closure/JS Compiler, apparently they will be unified under this
effort called JSPrime. And if you have the latest Chrome browser, I believe
some rudimentary Dart features should already be working.

Tim