Regarding don't want to learn Java. I understand fully, but can I suggest
downloading a major java-IDE and make some small and simple java-katas in
it?

I would suggest IntelliJ IDEAs Community Edition (there are other, ofc) and
then going through some examples from the surprisingly well written Java
tutorials on Oracles site: http://docs.oracle.com/javase/tutorial/

Understanding how java works is the key to understand a lot of the
sometimes apparently quirky java-interop stuff and you probably wont die in
the meantime, I promise. There's also a few strange things going on in
readers, streams and exceptions that is really good to have a clue of. This
could be four or five very well spent hours on your way to master Clojure.
Stop when programs goes into a 100 rows or so, those programs can usually
be done much much quicker in Clojure.

Best regards,
Linus