Hello fellow Clojurians,

yesterday I was watching Neal Ford's brilliant world domination video
and it got me again thinking about idea I've got for some time.

With the advent of online learning initiatives like Stanford, MITx,
and many others I think it would be great to create Clojure course.
Most of the resources are already out there. Videos are awesome,
4clojure is really nice, tools are improving every day and community
is really great.

I would really appreciate having Clojure course in my CV, and I
believe that others do as well.

If someone in the community is thinking about something like this, and
needs any help please let me know.

Cheers,

Peter