I'll add a +1 to this. It seems like a great way to keep a stream of competent,
hireable (from a business perspective) Clojure programmers flowing. I think it
lowers some concerns for businesses considering adoption. Beyond that, even if
a student were to go and program in another language, I have a feeling that the
quality of Clojure U alumni would be above average. Programming in general is
better off if something like this takes off in our community.

'(Devin Walters)