Nazar,

I don't know what you mean by "Intelligent" but please checkout WebNoir
[1] for a quick way of building web applications in Clojure.

If you are into rich web applications (ie clever client side)
ClojureScriptOne [2] also might be an option for you.

To just get started with the language (which took me a while), I can
recommend "Programming Clojure" by Stuart Halloway, but there are other
really good books as well. They are all well worth their money.

Don't hestitate to elaborate if you have further questions. I would love
to write a short overview of the different frameworks and architectural
possibilities in Clojure targeted to newcomers.

/Linus

[1] http://www.webnoir.org/
[2] http://clojurescriptone.com/