Clojure is not going to help you deliver a website in fewer iterations in the
short term. You should learn Clojure to become a better developer for the rest
of your career.

Here's the simplest reason to learn Clojure: A language that doesnt affect the
way you think about programming, is not worth knowing.  -- Alan Perlis
(http://www.cs.yale.edu/quotes.html)

Clojure will take you way outside of your comfort zone and teach you about
lambdas, macros, high-order functions, etc. There's a whole world outside of
Java, and getting some of those concepts down will make you much better at your
job in the long term. I will likely also lead to better pay.

Note, I'm not saying you need to use it at work... I'm simply stating that you
should learn it for your own good, and then decide if it's a good idea to use
at work.

I would read the Joy of Clojure, or get the next version of Programming Clojure
(releasing soon, from what I hear).

Cheers, Jay