> if there are any strong feelings about how to make the cheatsheet more of a
> modular, queryable structure than it currently is.

The key question is "Why do we need a cheatsheet"? Well, the learning
curve is steep. I.e. there are things like [1] quite many functions
and [2] they are hard to remember and [3] the REPL is by no means
beginner friendly etc.

What can be done about it ?
We can reduce the amount of functions. I doubt this would work. Or we
develop tools like this queryable cheatsheets with tooltips etc. Or...
well, basically most of the time I personally have a problem like:

I have [1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9] and (a b c d). How do I make (:a [1 2] :b
[4 5] } {:c [6 7] [:d {8 9}]) from it?

I was thinking about a clojure function which applies some frequently
used patterns (combinations of map, apply, into, assoc, vector, list
etc.) on my input parameter and compares the result with the last
parameter. And it prints the combination if they are equal or gives me
the best nearest guess. I realized it's a job for a macro... something
like discussed on
http://www.learningclojure.com/2010/09/clojure-macro-tutorial-part-i-getting.html

What do you think about that?

Bost