Hi,

> The key question is "Why do we need a cheatsheet"? Well, the learning

Speaking from personal experience as someone who writes Python for a
living. There are a lot of cases where I know that Clojure *could*
already have a function to do something but I don't know what it's
called. So I have to spend a lot of time looking at things and more or
less feeling around in the dark until I get a lead.
To give a concrete example: in Python there is a function `enumerate`
and in Clojure there is a function `map-indexed`. The cheatsheet was a
handy way to make this mental connection.

Cheers,
Chip