From: Dave Kincaid <kincaid.d...@gmail.com>
Sender: clojure@googlegroups.com
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2012 14:47:10
To: <clojure@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Classpath set by lein swank or clojure-jack-in

One of the things that really been holding me back from moving ahead with
Clojure is the difficulty I have running code that I'm writing using a
repl. I generally use Emacs to code Clojure and I really don't understand
how the classpath gets set when I use either "lein swank + slime-connect"
or "clojure-jack-in". I can't seem to get it to find either any
dependencies that I've included in the project.clj or any of my own code
without a lot of hit and miss trial and error. Eventually I can usually get
it to work by doing all kind of things like compiling the .clj file,
launching lein swank from different directories, etc. Is there a good
document that I could read to understand how I should be doing this. It's
so frustrating that I don't even want to try writing Clojure code most of
the time eventhough I'm loving the language.

Thanks,

Dave