I'm with you, Peter. The problem is I can't get lein swank and
slime-connect working in a consistent way. It starts up fine but can't find
any dependencies that I try to (use ...) or even any of the code in my .clj
files that I try to access. I just can't understand what it's using as a
classpath when it's launched. When I do stumble on the right combination of
directory, lein swank and emacs buffer it is awesome!