just guessing here, but is it maybe that one of the deps of your project
was (also?) updated and it's using that clojure ? I'm thinking just in case
you have something like version x.y.z-SNAPSHOT of a dep, if nothing with
SNAPSHOT then it's probably not the case. I couldn't reproduce this with a
new project either with only one of: 1.4.0 or 1.5.0-RC2 as dep

On Wed, Jan 30, 2013 at 6:16 AM, larry google groups <
lawrencecloj...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Very strange. I just switched back to my home computer. I wanted to
> get all the work I had done at work this last week, so I did "git pull
> origin master" to pull it down from github. I have not used my home
> computer in a week. Then I ran "lein uberjar":
>
> lein uberjar
> Retrieving org/clojure/clojure/1.5.0-RC4/clojure-1.5.0-RC4.pom from
> central
> Compiling kiosks-clojure.core
> Created /Users/lner/projects/timeout_planning_module/target/kiosks-
> clojure-0.1.jar
> Including kiosks-clojure-0.1.jar
> Including jsr305-1.3.9.jar
> ;;
> ;; much more here
> ;;
>
> Why did lein just retrieve Clojure 1.5.0-RC4? My project.clj file
> reads:
>
>   :dependencies [[org.clojure/clojure "1.4.0"]
> ;; plus much more

Please correct me if I'm wrong or incomplete,
even if you think I'll subconsciously hate it.